Support Offerings That Help Throughout Your Patients Treatment
The ASSURE Program is committed to helping facilitate access to Otsuka prescribed medications. Understanding that each patient and caregiver has different needs, the ASSURE Program provides tailored support throughout your patient’s treatment journey.
The ASSURE Program can:
- Verify insurance coverage and assist with payor requirements (if any)
- Identify cost saving programs to reduce patient copays
- Determine eligibility for Otsuka’s Patient Assistance Program (free drug)
- Assist with triaging prescriptions to a patients preferred pharmacy
- Provide locations for patients who need an alternate injection site
- Help schedule appointments and provide refill reminders
- Ensure continuity of care across various treatment settings
- Communicate to you, your patient , and their caregivers each step of the way
The ASSURE Program provides both live field-based Reimbursement and Access Managers and telephone-based Site Coordinators who can provide more information. To learn more, call 855-242-7787 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET for additional details, or click on one of the products supported.